Here’s a simple salad that is bursting with flavor and nutrients. Try the simple homemade salad dressing – it’s much healthier than store bought dressings, doesn’t contain refined sugar, and still lends lots of flavor. Servings: 4
Here’s what you need…
- 6 cups organic baby spinach
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Juice from one lime
- dash of pepper
- Combine the spinach, eggs, avocado and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk the olive oil, lime juice and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, mix and serve.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 170 calories, 10g fat, 337mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 13g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.