Lean, ground turkey paired with Italian seasoning and tender olives, make these meatballs something special. The key to keeping this savory meal healthy is to pair it with a side of vegetables, rather than starchy pasta.
Recipe courtesy of Diana Keullian
Here’s what you need…
- 20 oz Italian Seasoned Lean Ground Turkey
- 30 pitted olives
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Take one tablespoon of ground turkey at a time; flatten it in your hand and form around an olive to create a ball. Repeat with all of the turkey and olives.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the garlic and spread around the pan. Add the meatballs.
- Turn the meatballs every 3 minutes for 20 minutes of cooking. Remove once all sides are browned and the meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve on a platter with any remaining olives.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 205 calories, 12g fat, 800mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, and 20g protein.